Standard Widget Code – Smartlinks highlighting with siteval
What is siteval?
- This is a feature which allows the smartlinks to become highlighted after linking to them.
- Here’s a live example, Scroll down the widget to see Clubs & Associations being highlighted https://streetsofsubi.com.au/arts-culture/?siteval=clubs%20%26%20associations&features=10420&type=clubs-associations&view=grid
How to use siteval?
- siteval needs to be named exactly the same as the smartlink name.
- If the name of the smartlink is Clubs & Associations, then the smartlink name is Clubs & Associations. For the siteval we replicate this as such, Clubs%20%26%20Associations. (see the example in the graphic above).
- Too complicated? Click HERE to use the Scoop Smartlink Snippet Generator, which automatically will add the &siteval= on the end of your smartlink.
URL Embed code used for siteval
|‘ (single quote)||%27|